Navajo Agricultural Products Industry, also known as NAPI, is one of the most significant enterprises of the Navajo Nation and one of the largest employers of the Navajo people. NAPI offers several benefits for both Seasonal and Regular/Full-Time employees.
Benefits Available for NAPI Employees:
• (10) Paid Holidays
• Paid Time-Off for Jury Duty
• Paid Time-Off to Vote
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Navajo Nation Employee Benefits: Plan offers medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, short-term disability benefits and Life Insurance.*
• Supplemental Insurance: AFLAC, Allstate, Colonial*
• Flexible Spending*
• Accrual of Paid Time Off (PTO) Hours*
• Educational Assistance*
• Tuition Reimbursement Program*
• Professional Developmental Training*
For a complete listing of our current open positions, visit: https://napi.navajopride.com/employment/
~~~~~ Please share with your family and friends! ~~~~~~
NAPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring will be done in accordance with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act. *Available for Regular/Full-Time Employees.