About Our Donation Program
The NAPI Donation Program is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations in our local community. Our giving program supports organizations that address community issues such as:
- hunger relief;
- environmental concerns;
- local and sustainable agriculture;
- and health and human services.
Our focus is to support innovative groups that share common mission and values, and strive to make the world a better place. Our core values include sustainability, community support, healthy eating, education, and a commitment to local growers.
Complete a General Donation Application form and email/mail to email@example.com. NAPI’s Donation Committee meets every 2nd Wednesday of the month for the review and approval process. Applications must be submitted at least (5) weeks prior to the event or the date the donation(s) is/are needed. Donations will be awarded once per fiscal year per requesting entity.
- Return a completed General Donation Application form via email/mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include any informational material about the organization and/or event (flyer, brochure, etc.)
- All requests must be received at least 5 WEEKS prior to the date your donations are needed.
Requests that are automatically not considered include: incomplete applications, applications submitted less than 5 WEEKS in advance, and/or applications that benefit individuals or for-profit organizations.