Questions related to the Pumpkin Patch Fundraisers, visit: PPF CONTACT
PRECAUTIONS for COVID-19
NAPI’s Main Office is currently CLOSED until further notice. Job application and required documents must be submitted in one of the following options:
Fax: 505-960-9458 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Attn – HR Dept., P.O. Drawer 1318, Farmington, NM 87499
NAPI is now recruiting for the following OPEN POSITIONS:
- Agricultural Technician – Open Until Filled
- Equipment Operator – Open Until Filled
- Fertilizer Technician – Open Until Filled
- Laborer – Open Until Filled
- Scale Clerk – Open Until Filled
- Truck Driver* – Open Until Filled
*Truck Driver requires a “Passenger Endorsement”
- Conservation Manager – Open Until Filled
- Crop Foreman – Closing Date 4/22/21
- Facilities Technician – Closing Date 4/22/21
- IT Support Specialist – Open Until Filled
- Journeyman Electrician – Closing Date 4/22/21
- Laboratory Technician – Open Until Filled
- Plant Operator – Open Until Filled
- Pumping Plant Mechanic – Open Until Filled
- Purchasing Agent – Open Until Filled
- Safety Officer – Open Until Filled
- Security Guard – Open Until Filled
- Warehouse Clerk – Open Until Filled
- Employment Application: Seasonal or Regular Full-Time
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Certificate of Indian Blood (Navajo Preference)
- DD214 Form (Veteran’s Preference)
- Diploma, degrees, and certifications
- Driving record from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (based on job position)
NAPI HR Department will contact you if you are considered for an interview and/or you will receive a letter to inform you on the status of your application. NAPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *Hiring will be done in accordance with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
Human Resource Department
“To provide quality support services in the administration of employee benefits available to our employees, interpretation of and adherence to personnel policies and procedures, and assist in the professional development of the workforce.”
Navajo Agricultural Products Industry is one of the most significant enterprises of the Navajo Nation which makes us a valued member of the New Mexico community. We are also one of the largest employers of the Navajo People in the United States. While our employment is not exclusive, we are committed to increasing self-sufficiency and providing opportunities for the Navajo People.
Working at Navajo Agricultural Products Industry is like working for a family. We care for our land and the people we employ by adhering to strong safety and environmental standards and ensuring the adherence to beneficial operating policies and procedures.
At Navajo Agricultural Products Industry, a majority of our workforce are seasonal employees who have workers’ compensation coverage upon hire and would be eligible for paid holidays as well as our 401k plan.
Regular/full-time employees have the following benefits:
- Navajo Nation Employee Benefits
- Plan offers medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, short-term disability benefits and Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance
- AFLAC, Allstate, Colonial
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending
- Accrual of Paid Time Off (PTO) Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Developmental Training
Sign-Up for Job Vacancy Updates!
NAPI is an EEO Employer. Hiring will be done in accordance with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.