Questions related to the Pumpkin Patch Fundraisers, visit: PPF CONTACT
NAPI is now recruiting for the following OPEN POSITIONS:
- Equipment Operator – Open Until Filled
- Field Operations Coordinator – Open Until Filled
- Laborer – Open Until Filled
- Scale Clerk – Open Until Filled
- Truck Driver [Class B] – Open Until Filled
- Journeyman Electrician – Open Until Filled
- Plant Operator – Closing Date 1/28/22
- Quality Control Coordinator – Closing Date 2/4/22
- Employment Application: Seasonal or Regular Full-Time
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Certificate of Indian Blood (Navajo Preference)
- DD214 Form (Veteran’s Preference)
- Diploma, degrees, and certifications
- Driving record from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (based on job position)
NAPI HR Department will contact you if you are considered for an interview and/or you will receive a letter to inform you on the status of your application. NAPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *Hiring will be done in accordance with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
Human Resource Department
“To provide quality support services in the administration of employee benefits available to our employees, interpretation of and adherence to personnel policies and procedures, and assist in the professional development of the workforce.”
Navajo Agricultural Products Industry is one of the most significant enterprises of the Navajo Nation which makes us a valued member of the New Mexico community. We are also one of the largest employers of the Navajo People in the United States. While our employment is not exclusive, we are committed to increasing self-sufficiency and providing opportunities for the Navajo People.
Working at Navajo Agricultural Products Industry is like working for a family. We care for our land and the people we employ by adhering to strong safety and environmental standards and ensuring the adherence to beneficial operating policies and procedures.
At Navajo Agricultural Products Industry, a majority of our workforce are seasonal employees who have workers’ compensation coverage upon hire and would be eligible for paid holidays as well as our 401k plan.
Regular/full-time employees have the following benefits:
- Navajo Nation Employee Benefits
- Plan offers medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, short-term disability benefits and Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance
- AFLAC, Allstate, Colonial
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending
- Accrual of Paid Time Off (PTO) Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Developmental Training
Sign-Up for Job Vacancy Updates!
NAPI is an EEO Employer. Hiring will be done in accordance with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.